- serving customers, restocking, cleaning and labellingLike to get involved?
Volunteering at the Co-op is a fantastic way to save money, meet like-minded Bathurst locals and learn about our products and the business. When you regularly volunteer you will:
- Develop new skills
- Meet our local suppliers
- Connect with your community and make it a better place
- Be part of a business creating positive change
Volunteers are rewarded with additional discounts on their shopping giving you up to 20% off your total shop! You can get involved in lots of ways. The Co-operative is not just a shop, it is a connection between community members and local growers.
Much of what the co-operative does revolves around the store, and so this is the main opportunity for volunteering. Like any business, however, there are a myriad functions that needed to be done keep the co-operative going, to achieve its objectives and grow in a competitive market. You could;
- Volunteer in the shop in a variety of jobs
- Help out at one of the regular co-operative events such as the Royal Bathurst Show, our Autumn Harvest Festival or other product promotional events
- Help with our office tasks like managing spreadsheets, rosters or mail-outs
- Help with marketing the co-operative by handing out brochures or telling people about your co-operative.
- Nominate to be a board member and be involved with the day-to-day running of the Co-operative
If you want to know more about volunteering at the co-operative, contact our Volunteer Officer – Netts Crothers on the co-operative email address or fill in the form below.
We’re always looking for volunteers, suppliers, partners and new members! Email us to get in touch!