Like to get involved?
You can get involved in lots of ways! The Bathurst Wholefood Co-operative is run and owned by its members for the benefit of its members.
- Volunteer in the shop in a variety of jobs
- Supply the co-op with food from your own garden or vegetable plot
- Become a member, do your grocery shopping at the Co-op or buy a weekly organic fruit and vegie box
- Nominate to be a board member and be involved with the day-to-day running of the Co-operative
- Help out at one of the co-op's many annual events like the Royal Bathurst Show, the Harvest Festival and special seasonal dinner events
- Tell others about the Co-op and help promote it through word of mouth
We’re always looking for volunteers, suppliers, partners and new members! Email us to get in touch!